shjb_sig_text

shjb_sig_text

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tumblr

As I said in my very first post on the aforementioned site, I have fallen to the Dark Side. Oh well. I do consider it something of a sister site to this blog, as they share their name. It will mostly be Sherlockian stuff, but don't be surprised at the random cute or pretty pic, or Tolkien, or Doctor Who. Or Star Wars...

Don't worry, it will still be mostly Sherlockian, I promise.

By the way, just out of curiosity... is anybody still reading this thing? I know I had a terribly long hiatus, and for that, I sincerely apologize. But, seriously, is anybody out there?

1 comment:

  1. Still here, honey. Don't worry.
    And can I say, your tumblr page just sent me and my friends into a fit of fangirl glee. I will definitely be keeping up with you there too. You really are an inspiration. Keep reaching for that goal.
    ~Scio. (AKA Spockologist)

    ReplyDelete